Focused on motion, committed to growth
Since starting as a manufacturing representative of motion control technology in 1987, Motion Tech Automation has steadily grown into a full-service motion control leader. Throughout this evolution, we’ve remained focused on motion control to ensure you have the right solution to your most complex challenges. By combining motion control technology, product development, and assembly under one roof, we give organizations all the tools they need to accelerate business growth. From bringing your winning product to market to reducing your lead times and costs, we’re here to move the needle and position your business for long-term success.
Your partners in motion
Certifications & Awards
One location, complete expertise
We are committed to providing customers with products and services of the highest possible level of quality consistent with the purpose and core values of our organization. To achieve this, we will continually improve processes, products, and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. Our quality policy provides a framework for setting and reviewing quality objectives, satisfying customer requirements, maintaining regulatory/legislative compliance, and driving continuous improvement.
The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all employees in the company, with overall responsibility residing with the company’s leadership team. It is required that all employees recognize and accept our quality policy and accept accountability for their own output.
- Customer focus: We are committed to understanding our current and future customers’ needs, meeting their requirements, and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system, as well as each aspect of MTA’s business operations. This is one of our main objectives.
- Execution: We are committed to using processes and systems for executing our operational and business process as effectively and efficiently as possible. Furthermore, we are committed to making fact-based decisions.
- Engagement: We are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment in which people become fully involved in achieving our objectives. We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full engagement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Collaboration: We are committed to using collaboration and teamwork to continuously improve our business, engage and develop our people, and achieve our objectives.
- Relationship Management: We are committed to maintaining relationships with appropriate external and interested parties to ensure optimum business performance and meet our business, social, regulatory, and legislative responsibilities.
We have produced quality objectives which relate to this policy and they can be found in document R03 Quality Objectives.
This policy is available and communicated to all employees and interested parties through publication on the company’s website, company bulletin board, and intranet.
Statement on Conflict Minerals
The “Conflict Minerals” Law was passed by the United States Congress as part of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (Section 1502). The law requires publicly traded companies to report on the use of conflict minerals that are used in the manufacture of their products.
Conflict minerals are gold, wolframite (used to extract tungsten), cassiterite (used to extract tin), and coltan (used to extract tantalum) in mines that are controlled by armed groups in the covered countries of: Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), Angola, Burundi, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
As a privately held company, Motion Tech Automation, LLC and its dba Lion Precision, are not required to report to the SEC. However, as a supplier to publicly traded companies, we have performed the following:
- Conducted reasonable country of origin inquiries with our first-tier suppliers, and where minerals contained in these products have originated in the above listed countries,
- Performed reasonable due diligence within our supply chain to determine the origin and custody of conflict minerals.
As of this date, our first-tier suppliers have self-certified that they do not supply MTA with conflict minerals originating in covered countries.
MTA is committed to not directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups committing human rights violations in covered countries. MTA’s suppliers are expected to ensure that products supplied to MTA are conflict-free. We will continue to monitor all existing suppliers and new suppliers for evidence of compliance with this law.
We think lean to create a win-win
We deploy lean thinking into everything we do. Our processes are designed to deliver more value while utilizing fewer resources and reducing waste. Let MTA show you how we can deploy lean thinking to help you reduce costs, eliminate working capital, and shorten lead times to maximize your market potential.